Vellum 3.5 is now available! Here’s what you’ll find in this latest release:
Find’s Your Friend
Vellum’s all-new Find Bar is easier to use and smarter about finding words with apostrophes, quotes, or ellipses. Ever wanted to search for Text Features like Images or Ornamental Breaks — or just where you’ve used italics? Now you can with Find Special.
A Fresh Start
Vellum’s revamped Startup Window now lists up to 100 of your most recent files. Have a file that you always return to? Pin it to the top by making it a Favorite. Accidentally move files to the Trash? The Startup Window will warn you.
Also in Vellum 3.5
- Control whether Vellum clarifies scene breaks at the top/bottom of the page
- When typing, Undo now changes whole words (rather than single letters)
- The Text Editor offers more room for editing at the end of each chapter
- Custom Heading Background Presence is now shown as a number
- Subheads displayed in Contents are included in the Logical TOC (or “NCX”)
- Keep with Next works better when preceding Text Features
Vellum 3.5 is a free update and requires macOS Catalina or newer.
To get Vellum 3.5, use Check for Updates, or download Vellum from vellum.pub.