Here’s what’s new in this free update:
Now, you can create a Large Print Edition of your book with just a few clicks. Select a Large Print option and Vellum will configure everything for your book: font size, headers, page numbers and more!
With larger, more legible text, these special editions can help you reach new audiences of readers.
Prefer something on the smaller side? Choose from Vellum’s new Mass Market trim sizes. Your readers will love taking these portable, pocketable paperbacks on their next vacation.
International Trim Sizes
If you’re publishing outside of the US, you’ll appreciate a new set of international trim sizes. Options like B-Format, 12 × 19 cm, and A5 allow you to use European print-on-demand services, and create paperbacks in familiar sizes.
Combined, you’ll find over a dozen trim size options in Vellum!
Also in Vellum 2.5:
- You can now customize the Outside Margin of your print edition
- Dimensions in Print Settings can be shown in centimeters
- Books within a Box Set can each have a Table of Contents
- Improvements to how links and very long words break across lines
- The use of Line Separator characters no longer results in missing text
Vellum 2.5 is a free update. This version requires macOS Sierra or newer.