Vellum 1.3.7 is a minor update that includes the following fixes:
- Vellum will now prompt you to save an unsaved file before generating
- Small-caps appear in books generated using Vellum on OS X 10.11.4
- Italics defined in Word styles import correctly, for better compatibility with writing tools like Ulysses
- Ornamental breaks updated to avoid limitations of Amazon’s Enhanced Typesetting
- Large images are centered correctly for the Kindle Voyage and latest Paperwhite
- Quotation marks before drop caps have more consistent position across Kindle devices
- Grammar checking now highlights and replaces the specific words to change
- Addressed rare crashes that could occur when performing a Find operation
Vellum 1.3.7 is a free update, available now for Direct users. It has been submitted to the Mac App Store for approval.
Update 4/11: Vellum 1.3.7 is now available from the Mac App Store.